HUPO is pleased to maintain affiliations with the most important and prestigious proteomics journals. Each of the five affiliated journals–Molecular & Cellular Proteomics, Journal of Proteome Research, Proteomics, Proteomics Clinical Applications, and Translational Proteomics–has a unique partnership with HUPO. Read below for details.
Molecular & Cellular Proteomics – published by ASBMB
- Full members of HUPO (Regular, Post-Doc, or Student) with dues paid for 2016 are eligible to receive a discounted online subscription to Molecular & Cellular Proteomics (MCP). For $70 USD HUPO members will become “Associate Members” of ASBMB and receive the online MCP subscription. Complete and submit the MCP Discount Subscription Form to sign up and receive MCP online.
Journal of Proteome Research – published by ACS Publications
Proteomics and Proteomics Clinical Applications – published by Wiley-VCH
- Proteomics and Proteomics Clinical Applications have been endorsed as official journals of HUPO since 2007. The journals regularly publish HUPO related materials in the section HUPO Highlights. Discounted subscription rates are available for all HUPO members. Contact customer service for more details – [email protected] (Germany, Austria, Switzerland) or cs- [email protected] (Rest of the World).
Translational Proteomics – published by Elsevier
- HUPO’s affiliation with Translational Proteomics was officially announced on May 5, 2014. Read the Press Release.
- Sponsor of the annual HUPO Award for Translational Proteomics
- HUPO members will receive 25% discount on the open access author fees when their articles are published in Translational Proteomics.To take advantage of the HUPO member 25% discount off of the standard Translational Proteomics Open Access author fees of $1950 (excluding taxes). The submitting author will be asked at the time of submission to check an additional box if they are a HUPO member. Elsevier will confirm status with HUPO and the discount will be applied at the time of publication.